Day 109 (Dec 9)

 Tobias is in the hospital in Berlin.  Their visitor rules are strict.  They only allow one visitor per day.  The actual rules restrict visitation to one hour per day, but given Tobias' situation and the benefit that visitation presents to him, we have been allowed more time, but still just one visitor.  Katja will visit Tobias during the week and I'll see him on the weekend.  This weekend his sister will take Saturday and I'll get to see him again on Sunday.  This is a big change for me, but I'm glad that he will still have a family member with him each day.  Today was my first day of working normal hours in three months.  I've been working full time for over two months, but it meant working from 5 - 8:30 am and then fitting in a several hours during the day when Tobias was in therapy or sleeping.  It was fulfilling to be present for Tobias, but my body welcomes the new schedule.

Since I'm not in the hospital, Katja will be taking up the blog duties as much as she is able.  I'll still record my experiences with Tobias when I get to see him, but the Tyler-posts will be less frequent.

Hope over fear.

Comments

  1. I am so glad you all are home safe, however I miss my nightly personal updates. I am so proud of how well you and Katja are handling this journey. I feel very fortunate that I had this opportunity to spend time with all of you! I miss everyone and am looking forward to my trip to Germany next year. I love you all and miss you! xoxoxo. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler, Thank you for sharing. Glad you are all home safe. What a journey. Positive vibes to all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. We appreciate and enjoy your well wish and the thoughts you are sharing with us. Love, The Dunn's

Popular posts from this blog

December 31st 2021 A post from mother - rounding up the year

Im Heute im Jetzt - unser tägliches Leben :)

" A Journey of emotional changes while healing a brain"